søndag 23. oktober 2016

Topography

Firstly we have to make the topography which surrounds the building. I have focused mainly on the plot thus far, but I will keep on working on the topography in the future as it has a lot of features (some of which I am not comfortable with drawing in Revit yet).

I started with an AutoCad underlay and extruded the topography using Toposurface:


Then I made flat surfaces, or platforms, in the topography where the ground is flat and contains for example the basement of my building, neighboring housing units, outdoor parking, etc.
To do this I first created the levels in the topography (in section view) and then created and specified where the different platforms should be:



I still don't know how to remove the AutoCad underlayer so that the Revit topography is more visible, but I think it turned out well!

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar